Thursday, November 12, 2015

Inspiration Station - Getting in shape!

Hello, everyone! Aurelie here today for another round of Let's Capture Our Memories' Inspiration Station - where I aim to inspire you by being inspired. This time around, it's all about choosing a shape and running away with it. Oh, yes! I recently saw a scrappy challenge sent out by a friend of mine, Michelle Arseneault Gallant, about using 10 of the same shape on one project. She specifically asked for triangles, circles or squares, but when I rummaged through my punches, I found heart punches and just knew I had to use those instead. Wanna see what I made? Here it is:


Now, instead of using all punched hearts from patterned papers, I also used some heart rubons, a heart-shaped enamel sticker and a heart-shaped button. It so perfectly went with the three hearts on Éloïse's little onesie she wore when she was a mere three months old. Set on a piece of white Bazzill cardstock, I mostly used a new Pebbles collection hitting the Let's Capture Memories store soon called Winter Wonderland - 6X6 patterned papers, stickers, and alpha (that glittered 3 is awesome in real life!). I also added some Heidi Swapp Color Shine, American Crafts alphas and ribbon (thanks, Elisa Delora), My Mind's Eye rubons and chalk ephemera (thanks, Stampy Pam!), a Prima button, a Jen Hadfield by Pebbles enamel sticker, a Stampin' Up paper clip, and some stiching using Crafter's Workshop and Bazzill Basics stitching templates with DMC floss.

Wanna see what Michelle made with her own challenge? It's a beauty!


Hope you're inspired to "get in shape!" Happy scrapping!!

Aurelie

No comments: